FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHAT'S IN GOLDEN EAGLE HERBAL CHEW?
- 100% All Natural Herbs And Kosher Vegetable Glycerin.
- CAN PEOPLE WITH DIABITES USE GOLDEN EAGLE CHEW?
- Yes. the ingredient, glycerine, is commonly used in foods (including
foods recommended for use by diabetics) as a sweetener, a preservative, and
to prevent drying.
- IS GOLDEN EAGLE ORGANIC?
- Not all the herbs in Golden Eagle Herbal Chew are certified organic,
so we cannot claim, according to government regulations, to be an organic product. However, one of our top ingredients red clover, is
certified organic and we purchase it from our home state of Oregon.
- CAN I SWALLOW GOLDEN EAGLE?
- Because Golden Eagle is 100% all natural herbs, it is generally safe
to swallow. However, most of our customers tell us that they spit as that is
their habit. Coltsfoot herbal chew is composed of food and herbal ingredients that are generally safe when used as directed. However, idiosyncratic or allergic reactions may occur when using any product. If reactions occur, we recommend that you discontinue use of this product. Not intended for use by pregnant women.
- IS GOLDEN EAGLE GLUTEN FREE?
- Yes, no fillers are used in Golden Eagle Chew, only 100% natural herbs
and kosher vegetable glycerin.
- WHERE CAN I BUY GOLDEN EAGLE HERBAL CHEW?
- Tell your local store you want them to carry Golden Eagle Chew. They
can order directly from us or through one of our distributors. You can
also order through our web site using our order
page. CLICK HERE
WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMER: COLTSFOOT HERBAL CHEW IS COMPOSED OF FOOD AND HERBAL INGREDIENTS THAT ARE GENERALLY SAFE WHEN USED AS DIRECTED. HOWEVER, IDIOSYNCRATIC OR ALLERGIC REACTIONS MAY OCCUR WHEN USING ANY PRODUCT. IF REACTIONS OCCUR, WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS PRODUCT. NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PREGNANT WOMEN. COLTSFOOT, INC. DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT.
© Coltsfoot, Inc.